- Property or any Asset valuation and assessment is based on inspections, the outcome of which are fed into traditional systems and database
- Relies on a single point of failure and hence prone to compromise and tampering
- Incorrect asset information leading to traceability issues, auditability and revenue leakage for Governments
- Possibility of selling a property more than once due to insecure system of records which are prone to tampering of ownership data
- Lengthy court proceedings for disputes since the historical data is refutable, not sacrosanct and prone to human error & tampering
- Inefficient and slow processes for mortgage deed handling
QlikBooks is an Asset Register on Blockchain which certifies and maintains immutable documents and ledger entries. Through QlikBooks, any inspection of an asset, be it a property inspected by an assessor or a company verified by an investment banker for valuation, can be made secure, kept accessible only to a few stakeholders and provide audit trail of all the entries so that no wrongful methods are adopted for improper valuation of the asset.